- Promoting social and financial inclusion of users.
- Promote and facilitate access to financial and non-financial services specified, especially microcredit as a mechanism to improve the economic and social capacity to develop income-generating activities.
- Improved skills and basic financial skills to make better use of financial credit services available.
- Improved skills and abilities to manage the domestic economy and the economic activity and financial services.
- Obtention of microcredits intended to improve the financial capabilities to monetization (whether by way of self-employment as employees).
Among the impacts searched for through the successful application of Microcredit Program for Social Integration, ie, through their results, find all or some of the following:
- Self Esteem
- Improved living conditions
- Increased chances of social inclusion
- Social networking support, etc..